Sunday 25 August 2013

All the pretty things # 2

So far, so good... One week into my beautiful images challenge, I'm not just looking at the world a little differently, but I'm also finding myself more actively looking for pretty things. That, in turn, is getting me out of the house more often, which can only be a good thing in a place as beautiful as Sydney... 
Here's what we encountered this week:
A practically abandoned Bondi Beach. An unusual sight, but then it was a pretty stormy winter's day...






A bunch of photogenic geese enjoying the evening sunshine in Centennial Park




A sailing boat, covering the shores of Botany Bay, where we spent a lazy Sunday (and got a little sunburnt... Take note of that, with summer on its way!)




Fishermen and some driftwood, also at Botany Bay




And finally, the Westpac helicopter, heading off on a rescue mission. A fascinating sight, albeit one I'd prefer not to encounter all too frequently...




xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment